Volunteers are wonderful people! The gift of your time is precious to our residents and helps us to offer those extra special things that make every day the best it can be.
We’re interested in hearing from people with all kinds of life experiences. If you bring a special skill or experience that our residents might enjoy we would love to talk with you about how we can best utilise your experience.
• Support our lifestyle programs & help residents stay socially connected
• Sing, dance or entertain
• Run a pet therapy program
• Provide pastoral or spiritual support
• Run a men’s shed
• Be a green thumb and help things grow
• Be creative, cook, do crafts or arrange flowers
To volunteer you need to be between the ages of 16 and 85 (it’s an insurance thing).
Contact the Home of your choice to find out more about volunteering or click on the links below to apply.