Allity is committed to maintaining open and transparent communication with our customers and encourage you to provide your feedback to help us to continually improve the quality of care and lifestyle services we provide.
Whether it is a suggestion, complaint or compliment, we want to hear about your experiences and the things that are important to you.
You can do this in any of the following ways:
- In person - give your General Manager a call directly
- Online - Complete a feedback form by scanning the QR code below. Note if you prefer, you are able to maintain confidentiality through this process where you concerns will be forwarded to the central team
- Email the Home or contact the central team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone
- Complete a CarePage Survey - Simply ask your General Manager for the Home’s iPad and select the survey you would like to complete. The list of focused surveys include: Wellbeing Check-In, Food Quality, Tour Experience, New Resident, Permanent Resident and Respite Resident Surveys.
Scan this QR Code to provide online feedback
Other Feedback Options
- Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN) www.opan.org.au Tel: 1800 700 600
- National Aged Care Complaints Commissioner https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/making-complaint Tel: 1800 951 822